Blanco Court Beef Noodle Menu Prices Singapore 2024

Hello Blanco Court Beef Noodle lovers, are you looking for the latest Blanco Court Beef Noodle Menu? You have arrived at the right place then. We have uploaded their complete menu with pictures & updated prices. Below you will find the latest Lists of Blanco Court Beef Noodle Menu 2024 Singapore with prices.

Blanco Court Beef Noodle Menu Singapore

Blanco Court Beef Noodle Menu Singapore With Prices List



This restaurant offers an exquisite selection of beef noodle dishes that will leave your taste buds delighted. From the tender Sliced Beef Noodle to the flavorful Spicy Mala Beef Noodle, each dish is priced competitively starting from S$ 11.60. Don’t miss out on their delectable Beef Ball Noodle and Beef Shank Noodle, both available from S$ 11.60, and the rich and satisfying Beef Tendon Noodle, priced at S$ 14.20.


 Blanco Court Beef Noodle alternative restaurants 

What does beef noodles contain?

. The main components of beef noodles include noodles (comprising a whopping 93% of the dish), which are made from wheat flour, palm oil, salt, and stabilizers (500, 501). The remaining 7% consists of the flavor sachet, adding that irresistible taste to the mix. Within the flavor sachet, you’ll find a blend of salt, sugar, spices, hydrolyzed soy protein (enhanced with a natural color (150a) and flavor enhancer (635)), yeast extract, natural beef flavor, another dose of flavor enhancer (635), an anticaking agent (551), and a touch of natural color (150a). It’s the perfect balance of ingredients that gives beef noodles their rich and satisfying taste!

What is beef noodles?

Beef noodles are a delicious and comforting noodle soup dish that originates from East and Southeast Asia. This mouthwatering soup consists of tender, stewed or braised beef, savory beef broth, a medley of fresh vegetables, and, of course, noodles! It comes in various delightful variations, with one popular version being the famous Lanzhou beef noodle soup. If you’re a fan of hearty and flavorful dishes, beef noodles should definitely be on your foodie radar!

Do beef noodles have real beef?

Do beef noodles actually contain genuine beef? That’s a common query among instant noodle enthusiasts. However, if you’ve assumed that there’s real beef in instant “Beef Ramen,” you might be surprised to learn that there isn’t any. The label’s “serving suggestion” simply implies that you have the option to add real beef if you desire, but you’ll have to buy it separately. So, if you’re a fan of instant noodles, remember to add your own beef for that meaty goodness!

Are noodles healthy?

Are noodles good for you? Well, let’s dig into the truth behind these convenient yet potentially unhealthy processed foods. Instant noodles, while often low in calories, are unfortunately lacking in essential nutrients such as fiber and protein. On the flip side, they tend to be loaded with unhealthy elements like high amounts of fat, carbs, and sodium. Though you may get some micronutrients from them, important vitamins like A, C, B12, and others are notably absent, making them less than ideal for a balanced diet.

Christopher Tan Author at
Christopher Tan Author at

Author: Christopher Tan

Hi there! I’m Christopher Tan, an award-winning writer, cooking instructor, and photographer. My passion lies in combining my love for words, images, and of course, food to create meaningful experiences. I have been honored to have my work published in numerous esteemed publications, including the Sunday Times and Straits Times in Singapore, Saveur magazine in America, and The Peak magazine.

I have expressed my love for food through the written word by authoring and co-authoring multiple cookbooks, including Chinese Heritage Cooking, Ask The Foodie and NerdBaker. I am thrilled to inspire others to create their own meaningful experiences through food, through my writing and teachings. I write restaurant menus and review on

Similar Posts

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *